Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pot of Goodness!

 
John from MI
 
John didn't share any insight into his creation, but what I love the most is the simple, elegant, presentation.  Well done, John!
 
 
 
Maria from IL
 
"I love chocolate, but I do not love orange... that did not deter me from trying this dessert!  I had a bit of nervousness with this recipe mostly because I am hesitant of baking/preparing desserts using hot water baths.  I was worried my pot de crème would not turn out, but thankfully it did!  It was delightfully creamy and rich with chocolate flavor with a 'hint' of orange.  A lovely dessert!"


 
 
 
Sue from NJ
 
"I can't wait to make this again!  I was very concerned my cups were not filled enough, but all worked out okay sine a few bites are all you need!  I can't wait to try this again and use other serving cups.  I did substitute the orange liqueur with the raspberry liqueur I had on hand and we all thought it worked with the orange zest mixture.  I will definitely purchase orange liqueur for the next time to have a true experience." 


No comments:

Post a Comment